20″ sq x 20″ H
Italian Volcanic Outdoor Table with Iron Base – Pomegranates and Lemons with Crosshatched Flowers. This beautiful and virtually indestructible volcanic aggregate table is harder than granite, is all-weather safe and made to last a lifetime. Expert Italian artisans transform the carved volcanic stone using the same skills developed during centuries of fine ceramic artistry – but these high-fired tables are NOT CERAMIC! They are made to be left outside year ’round – rain, snow or shine – with no impact on the finish! They are harder than granite, yet feature the intricate glaze work that has made Italian ceramics famous for centuries. These tables are tough and made to withstand all types of harsh weather, but they look great inside too!
Available for immediate delivery.
- Virtually indestructible volcanic stone tabletop is harder than granite!
- Made to last lifetimes in harsh weather – rain, snow, sunshine, even salty sea air!
- Hand carved stone is hand painted and high-fired (twice!) by expert Italian ceramicists.
- Tabletop rests on the base with no attachment necessary; these tops are super heavy – they’re not going anywhere!
- Natural minerals in the stone sometimes peek through the glaze in the form of various colors – this is not a flaw, but an inherent quality of the materials used.
- Chairs sold separately.
- Bases are powder-coated iron, custom made by artisans in Italy.
This price includes curbside shipping to anywhere within the continental United States! Local pickup is also available, please let us know if you’re interested!
PLEASE NOTE: As a result of the high firing process, natural minerals may appear as various colors in the glaze surface of this stone table. This is a natural process of the minerals and is not a flaw but an inherent quality of the stone itself.